Did your kid consider your wall as the drawing board and drawn with crayon colours? These stubborn colour stains from your wall can be tricky to remove but here are few tips to make the job easy for you. Take a look...
Tips to remove crayon from wall:
1. You can use a damp cloth and dip in baking soda. Now rub on the wall till the crayon mark is removed.
2. Add a tsp of baking soda in warm water. Soak a scrub in it and rubbing the all. Clean the crayon mark with this simple tip.
3. Mayonnaise is another easy ingredient to remove crayon stains from all and clean it. Just apply little mayonnaise and leave for 10 minutes. Rub with a wet cloth.
4. Toothpaste is widely used as a cleanser to remove stains. You can simply apply toothpaste on the stain and scrub. Always use non-gel toothpaste to protect the wall paint.
5. Add few drops of vinegar in water and scrub the wall. It will remove the stain and clean the wall.
6. You can also use undiluted vinegar to remove crayon stains from the wall. Avoid using hands to clean the stain. Use a toothbrush by soaking in undiluted vinegar and scrub on the wall.
7. Rub the crayon from the wall with a pencil eraser. It is simple and doesn't require much effort.
Try these tips to remove crayon stains from your wall and clean it without much effort.