Things You Need To Make Teddy Bears:
1. Old T-shirt or shirt
2. Cardboard and pencil
3. Big pair of scissors
4. Thick needle
5. Strong spool of thread
6. Soft material for stuffing
7. Buttons for eyes
8. Red cloth for mouth
Steps To Make Teddy Bear With T Shirt For V
1. First of all, draw an outline of the teddy bear on the cardboard. Lay out the t-shirt on the cardboard and trace the lines to form the teddy bear on it.
2. Now with the pair of big scissors cut out the outline of the teddy bear. The purpose of using big scissors is so that it covers maximum surface area. The cut out should not look jagged because you have tried to cut at the same place twice.
3. Now it is stitching time. Choose a thread of a colour closest to the t-shirt and stitch up the sides. Leave enough space to stuff the teddy bear after you make it.
4. You can use cotton, left over cloth and any soft dry material that makes it cozy for stuffing the teddy. Stuff in through the head cavity and then stitch up the neck to close it.
5. You need two black buttons to sew up on the face to make its eyes. You can draw eyebrows with a black marker.
6. The mouth will be formed with a piece of red cloth. Cut it out in the half moon shape of a smile and stitch it to the lower portion of the face.
7. The nose has to be raised because that is the special feature of your teddy. Made the nose for your handmade craft with a help of a separate bundle of cloth. Stitch it in the appropriate place. You can also make the nose conical.
8. When you have made the soft toy at home, tie a red ribbon around its neck to signify 'love'.
Use these home improvement tips to make a teddy bear for V Day at home. Happy Teddy Bear day and advance wishes for valentine's day.