Tips to remove smoke smell from clothes:
1. Soak the clothes in water and detergent solution for sometime. This is the cheapest way to remove smoke odour from clothes. It is advised to read the label before washing to get details about the fabric.
2. Using vinegar is an effective tip to remove the smoke smell from clothes. You can add few drops of vinegar while soaking the clothes in detergent or after washing them. Vinegar's strong smell removes the smoke odour. The smell of vinegar goes off after the clothes dry.
3. Coffee beans is also an effective tip to remove smoke smell from the clothes. Keep the clothes in a cover and then place it in a container filled with coffee beans. Leave the cloth in the container for 24 hours. Take it out carefully after 24 hours. The smell of smoke will be replaced by coffee. The smell of coffee will disappear once it is left out in the air.
4. Charcoal is considered as a deodorizer as it can absorb the smell of smoke easily. Using charcoal also lessens the humidity in closed spaces. Place few small pieces of charcoal in the closet to remove the smoke smell. It is best to keep them in a container to prevent them from spilling on washed clothes.
5. Add washing soda, ammonia and vinegar in warm water. Soak the smelly clothe sin the solution for 10-15 minutes. This helps remove the smoke odour from the clothes.
6. Cloth conditioner also removes the smoke odour from the clothes. After washing the clothes, use a cloth conditioner to make them smell good whilst maintaining the fabric's quality.
Use these 6 tips to remove smoke smell or odour from the clothes.
Subscribe to Boldsky