Cleaning Oil Pan Tips -
1. As soon as you finish frying food on pan. Soak the pan in hot water.
2. Add a teaspoon of fresh lemon juice to the water so that the acid content will successfully remove stains on pan. Lemon also kills bacteria and gives fresh smell to the stinky oily pan.
3. Now soak the lemon rinsed pan in solution of soap water for an hour and either scrub the pan (use a scrubber and wash the pan with the gloves on) or wash it with hose until all the grease is gone.
4. Rinse the pan thoroughly with water. (Cleaning oil pans is this easy).
5. Allow it to dry or drain the excess water with paper towels if want to use immediately.
Make a note of these cleaning oil pan tips as they are useful not only for pans but for any greasy vessels.
Subscribe to Boldsky