Tips to clean drinking glasses:
1. Soak glasses in hot water before washing them. This helps get rid of the smell from it and clean out stains. Add dish detergent in the water to remove the odour of water. Lime detergents are effective to clean drinking glasses easily.
2. Leave the glasses in the hot water detergent for 30-60 minutes and then rinse with water and use a plastic scrub to clean the glasses from inside and outside.
3. You can also use white vinegar to clean drinking glasses easily. Heat white vinegar in a bowl or add few drops of it in hot water. Now soak the dirty glasses in the hot vinegar fro 45 minutes. Now scrub with a plastic scrub and take out the white stains from the glasses. Wash with detergent and then rinse well with water. Rub with a cotton cloth piece and let it dry.
4. You can scrub the stains with lemon slices. Wash the drinking glasses with hot water and then scrub with lemon slices. Lemon takes out odour from the glasses and removes stains.
5. Add a tsp of baking soda in hot water and soak the glasses for 30minutes. Wash the drinking glasses with detergent and rinse with water.
6. If the glasses have food odour, wash them with baking soda or lemon slice. Rinse with hot water and then rub with a dry cotton cloth.
7. Always rub the drinking glasses with a dry cotton cloth after washing them. Glasses are transparent and might have water stains which can be clearly visible. Remove water from the drinking glasses immediately after washing and cleaning.
8. Leave the glasses open for 10-15 minutes after washing to avoid the formation of water vapour and then store in a dry place.
Follow these tips to wash and clean drinking glasses. These tips also helps get rid of odour from the glasses.