The liver is one of the most important parts of the human body. The liver plays a major role in metabolism and hence, it necessary that it is maintained in a good state. It is important that the toxic substances in the liver are flushed out from time to time; and this article gives an insight into the natural methods with which the toxins can be removed from our body before going to bed.
Not paying attention to detox the liver might lead to several problems in our body. Some of the symptoms that arise when the liver isn't functioning properly are varied and these must not be ignored.
You may experience pain over the right upper abdominal area, or you may also experience frequent acid reflux. Sometimes, you may also perspire a lot or gain weight all of a sudden. These are some of the signs that your body is trying to give out to show an improper liver function.
This article gives you an insight on the best ingredients that can be used to flush out the toxins from the liver, and in turn your body, before going to bed. Take a look.
Let's read through about the health benefits of turmeric before planning to use it for flushing out the liver toxins.
1. Turmeric can be considered as a healing herb and has many
powerful properties that include reversing diseases.
2. The king of spices can also be used for controlling diabetes as well as boost our immune system.
3. It also helps in healing wounds and is said to prevent cancer.
Ginger, which has several medicinal properties, has the following health benefits:
1. Ginger helps reduce pain in the muscles as well as their
2. It is also packed with many anti-inflammatory properties and it helps to lower the blood sugar levels.
3. Ginger is used to lower the cholesterol level and fight against chronic indigestion.
Let's read through the health benefits of the highly nutritious coconut milk.
1. Coconut milk helps in fighting against viruses and
2. It also helps in reducing inflammation and decreases the development of ulcer.
Known as the 'Golden Milk', a combination of these powerful ingredients can be used to flush out the liver toxins. You can prepare a paste using turmeric, ginger and coconut milk and you may also include a natural sweetener like honey, in order to go easy on our tongue.
Benefits Of the Golden Milk:
1. This drink when consumed helps in neutralising the free
radicals and hence aids in the cleansing of the liver.
2. It also wards off pain in the oesophagus caused by gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), which is a digestive disease caused when the bile from the liver irritates the food pipe lining.
3. This drink also improves digestion and wards off symptoms associated with acid reflux.
Apart from detoxifying the liver, this magic potion also has a host of other health benefits. They are as listed below:
1. It alleviates the symptoms of arthritis.
2. It helps in reducing fever as well as soothes the digestive tract.
3. It also makes you feel rejuvenated in the morning and you will find yourself free of all kinds of discomfort.
However, there are certain factors that you need to take care of before consuming this drink.
1. Drink this mixture before going to bed, so that it helps manage the damage that was caused during the day and also helps you start your day fresh, the next morning.
2. If you cannot drink it in the form of milk, you may consume these ingredients in the form of smoothies or teas.
1. Do not consume this drink if you are pregnant. An excessive amount of turmeric can stimulate the uterus and induce menstruation. Though this drink contains only natural ingredients, it is always best to consult the doctor before consuming this to rule out any possible allergies or side effects.
2. Those who are allergic to curcumin in turmeric must stay away from this drink.