Some of our major stomach issues like constipation, gas and bloating are something that not many people can escape from. Problems such as these mainly occur due to the kinds of foods we eat and also due to digestive issues. So, if your question is how to get rid of constipation and also the ways to get rid of bloating, you can find the answer in this article.
The therapy used for this since ancient times is known popularly as acupressure. It has been used in China for thousands of years as part of traditional Chinese medicine. So, if you want to know how to get rid of constipation and bloating, continue reading.
Acupressure follows the same principle as that of acupuncture. Acupuncture is a kind of treatment that involves the penetration of needles at certain points of the body to get rid of the pain.
The results of both acupressure and acupuncture are similar - relaxation, wellness and treatment of diseases.
Now, coming back to the question of how to get rid of constipation and bloating fast, we must say that the therapy involving acupressure helps relieve the pain in less than a minute.
Procedure To Do Acupressure:
1. Find the point that is located below the navel, at a width of two fingers.
2. Then, start massaging for one minute.
3. This massage will help relieve the pain in the abdominal area as well as the lower back pain, constipation, gas and digestive-related issues.
4. While massaging, use the finger tips; and if you feel you're providing too much of pressure while massaging, use the palm.
5. Then, press the point for one minute and also focus on deep breathing while doing so.
There, that should help you get relief from constipation and bloating when practiced regularly. Hope this answered your question on how to get rid of constipation.