If you have ever suffered from tooth cavities and gone through the consequent pain, then you will know how it can have negative effects on you. Tooth ache is one of the worst of its kinds.
Having healthy teeth that are white and shiny, does not happen just like that. It requires some effort from your side. Maintaining a regular oral hygiene regime is very much necessary to have healthy teeth.
Also Read: Tips To Reduce Teeth Sensitivity
Regular brushing, flossing, gum-massages, etc, must be done to get rid of the food particles and plaque formation on your teeth. If left to remain on the teeth for a long duration, plaque, which has bacteria, can eat away at the enamel of your teeth, thereby causing cavities and infections.
If you are doing all the right things to take care of your teeth and yet you suffer from cavities, then poor diet may be the cause. If your diet does not contain enough vitamins and minerals, then you will not have healthy teeth.
Also Read: How To Remove Yellow Stains From Teeth
Additionally, if you consume foods rich in sugar content and
foods that are high in fat and phytates, you are more prone to
tooth decay, as these substances can deplete the calcium levels in
Tooth Decay and cavities are no simple ailments. They come with a lot of pain and side-effects that can hamper your daily functioning!
Sessions with your dentist, only burn a hole in your pocket. So, if you are looking for a way to cure and even prevent cavities naturally, then this article may be very helpful!
Tips To Fight Cavities Naturally
- Make sure you brush your teeth at least twice a day.
- Flossing regularly helps, as it eliminates the plaque layer, thereby killing harmful bacteria.
- Avoid consuming foods which are rich in sugar and fat content.
- Adding coconut oil, organic meat, bone-broth, sea food, etc, to your diet, can help cure cavities gradually, as these foods come with the essential vitamins and minerals required to make the teeth stronger and immune to infections.
- Coconut oil can strengthen the roots of your teeth and can also help in making the teeth-enamel healthier.
- You can also add cooked vegetable to your diet, as they help in nourishing your teeth to make then cavity-free.
- You can also make fish and cod liver oil a part of your diet, as they infuse your teeth with calcium and magnesium, the main minerals needed for healthy teeth.
- Adding supplements like gelatin to your diet or consuming them in the form of capsules can also prevent cavities, as gelatin can boost the health of your gums.