A steady blood circulation is one of the most vital parameters for the well being of a human being. Knowingly or unknowingly we tend to become victims of this disorder at times.
Smoking, lack of proper exercise, poor dietary habits are a few among the main factors that affect the blood circulation in human beings. And all of these factors have been quite common in the recent past.
Also Read: Yoga to Get Flat Tummy
If not taken care of on time it might as well lead to several other diseases like diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol level, thyroid problem and sometimes it might turn fatal as well.
It is only when one is affected with the problem do they get it diagnosed and get to learn that they have blood circulation problem.We know about the consequences so it is always better to be on the safer side and take certain precautionary measures to prevent the blood circulation problem.
Also Read: Yoga Asana To Strengthen Knees And Ankles
Though there might be several medications available to counter the blood circulation problem, yoga is one of the best ways to address the blood circulation problem. Camatkarasana, also known as the Wild Thing Pose, can be done to improve blood circulation.
Here is the step-wise procedure to perform Camatkarasana. Take a look.
Step-by-step Procedure To Perform Camatkarasana:
1. Slowly from your standing position move down as in downward facing dog pose.
2. From here slowly leave your weight to one side of the leg and the hand.
3. The hand and leg where your weight is more should be made strong.
4. Slowly move your other foot back and knees slightly bent.
5. Slowly curl your upper back towards the back part of your ribs.
6. Take a deep breath.
7. The hip should be lifted higher and maintain the balance of the foot and the hand.
8. The head should be dropped back and the other arm should be extended out.
9. Stay in this position for a few seconds. Take deep breaths.
10 Come out of the position. Repeat the same interchanging the leg.
Other Benefits Of Camatkarasana:
It helps to strengthen the shoulders.
It helps to strengthen the hips and legs.
It helps to strengthen the upper back.
It helps to deal with fatigue.
It helps in the treatment of mild depression.
It helps to strengthen the chest.
People suffering from wrist and shoulder injuries, those having headaches and high blood pressure should avoid practising Camatkarasana or perform it under the guidance of a trained yoga expert.