We all love to have noodles and the best thing about noodles is it is easy to make. Instant noodles are easy to make and filling too but did you know excessive consumption of noodles can be unhealthy. Why noodles is unhealthy? Check out...
Are noodles are unhealthy?
1. Instant noodles is more unhealthy. It is mainly because the noodles are prepared and packaged. First thing, it can cause food poisoning or infection in the stomach.
2. Instant noodles are dried or precooked noodles fused with oil. Dried noodles is soaked or cooked in hot water whereas precooked noodles can be eaten directly or can be preheated.
3. Noodles is unhealthy for the body because the food contains lot of carbohydrates which can increase the sugar level in the body.
4. Noodles doesn't contain any proteins or minerals which makes it healthy for the body. This is why, noodles is considered as a junk food.
5. Noodles is made with all purpose flour. This can cause dehydration in the body and can also cause constipation.
6. If the noodles are not well cooked, it takes 4-5 days for the digestive system to flush out wax which is used to coat noodles and make them soft.
7. To make noodles a healthy food, include proteins and minerals such as green vegetables such as carrots, capsicum, peas and beans.
8. If you are a non vegetarian, you can have eggs, meat or chicken in your noodles to make it delicious and healthy!
Noodles are unhealthy for the body if not cooked in the proper way. To stay healthy and ensure proper digestive functioning, this food should not be consumed on a regular basis.