But there is something called a “Tooth Soap" which is highly advised as it is mild, non toxic and healthy. Take a look to know what are tooth soaps and their benefits.
Definition: Tooth soaps are natural soaps that are specifically made for your teeth. It is made with natural ingredients like the essential oils. It has no flourides and sulfates.
Tooth soaps coat your teeth like the toothpaste and come in many flavors with the most popular one called the peppermint flavor. It wouldn't give a lot of foam but remineralize even better than toothpastes.
Tooth Soap Benefits -
1. The natural soap is non-toxic, not foamy and easy to use.
2. It cleans teeth, gums and prevent bad breath. The soap also reaches pits and fissures of the teeth.
3. It helps in rinsing mouth removing all the sticky, oily and food leftovers from mouth.
4. Very economical, can be used with braces and dentures.
5. The therapeutic soap is gluten free and is recommended by many dentists around the world.