Health benefits of neem juice:
1. Due to its anti-inflammatory ingredients, neem juice extract is best to get rid of acne or pimples. Neem juice also improves the complexion.
2. By drinking neem juice, the toxins from the system are flushed out. This improves the hair quality, skin complexion and digestion.
3. Neem juice is considered effective for diabetic patients. By having neem juice everyday, you control the sugar levels in the body.
4. Applying few drops of neem juice on the eyes improves eye sight and also cures conjunctivitis.
5. Massaging the skin with neem juice reduces dark chicken pox marks. Skin diseases such as eczema and small pox are also cured by having neem juice.
6. Another health benefit of neem juice is it cures malaria. Neem juice reduces the development of virus and improves the liver functioning.
7. Neem juice reduces vaginal pain during pregnancy. Many pregnant women massage with neem juice to get rid of labor pain.
8. Neem juice extract when applied on pimple or acne gives a soothing effect and reduces them.
How to drink neem juice?
Neem juice is very bitter and difficult to drink. If you want to enjoy the health benefits of neem juice, then think it as a glass of medicine and swallow it. Take a look at more ways to drink neem juice.
1. Add some spices in neem juice to make it tasty. To drink neem juice, add a pinch of salt or black pepper or both.
2. Many people hate the smell of neem juice. Keep it in the fridge for 15-20 minutes or add ice cubes before drinking it. It is best to have neem juice immediately after making it. Never store it for more than 30 minutes.
3. Neem juice is bitter but after having it, the taste in mouth is not felt. Often after eating bitter food, the mouth taste turns to sweet.
4. Pinch the nose while swallowing neem juice. This makes it easy to drink neem juice.
5. Never add sugar if you want to get the health benefits of neem juice.
6. Have neem juice empty stomach early in the morning. Add salt or black pepper and little water to reduce the bitterness.