Natural remedies to cure bile reflux:
1. Generally, bile reflux is due to overeating. Have dinner 3-4 hours before going to sleep. This helps digest the food easily and also get rid of bile.
2. Have small meals frequently to reduce the chances of excessive bile production. Follow a low fat diet especially at night.
3. Avoid having oily and spicy food for dinner. This increases the bile production in the liver to burn the fats.
4. Never have juice at night if you get bile reflux frequently. Acidic juices such as lemon juice can increase the bile production in the liver as lemon has citrus acids. Also avoid having alcohol especially at night.
5. Exclude caffeine, chocolate, tomatoes, mint, citrus fruits, sodas and fatty foods which relaxes the stomach sphincter.
6. Keep the head elevated to prevent the bile from coming upwards. Take a small walk before going to bed. This helps digest the food and get rid of bile easily.
7. Exercise regularly to cure bile reflux. This is one of the best natural remedies to get rid of bile.
8. Stay hydrated. Prefer hot water at night before going to sleep. This is an effective remedy to cure bile reflux.
Try these natural remedies to cure bile reflux.
Subscribe to Boldsky