For those who suffer from frequent body aches here are a few natural remedies. Body pain occur due to various reasons like obesity, lack of exercise, unhealthy lifestyles etc. A few important tips can relieve the ache naturally without any side effect. Take a look.
Natural Home Remedies For Body Ache -
1. Fruit Juices – Carrot juice, lemon juice and tart cherry juice are the best fruit juices for body ache. Drinking the juice every morning can reasonably bring relief from pain. These juices help the sore muscles by their antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
2. Teas – Green tea, honey lemon tea, chamomile tea are the suggested remedies for body pain. The antihistamine properties helps to treat the pain that occur even during menopause.
3. Natural Oils – Massaging with warm mustard seed oil, olive oil helps in curing the swellong of muscles by improving blood circulation.
4. Other Natural Remedies – The muscular pain can also be cured by the application of cumin water, turmeric and dry ginger paste, soaking the affected area in rock salt and hot water.
5. Exercise – Yogic exercises like Gomukhasana and other stretch forms can prevent body aches.
Apart from these, avoiding caffeine, alcoholic beverages and salty food can help in keeping the body pain at bay.