Coconut oil for weight loss:
1. Coconut oil is easy to digest. This is because it has less fatty acids (MCFA) which makes it easy to digest food. This also reduces the chances of storing fat deposits in the body.
2. Triglycerides in coconut oil increases metabolism which converts fatty acids in to energy.
3. By consuming coconut oil, you control your food cravings. The oil is rich in carbohydrates and calories which are helpful for controlling appetite.
4. Include coconut oil in your diet to ease weight loss. Instead of frying foods in vegetable oil, prefer coconut oil.
5. To increase metabolism and lose weight, mix a tbsp of coconut oil in warm water. Have the drink before working out.
6. Coconut oil slows digestion which not only keeps you full for a long time but also prevents blood sugar fluctuations.
7. Candida, an yeast which leads to weight gain, cravings and fatigue is reduced by coconut oil. To promote weight loss, have coconut oil and curb candida.
8. Prefer unrefined extra virgin or organic coconut oil for maximum benefits.
So, lose weight by including coconut oil in your diet. The food will be tasty and healthy too!
Subscribe to Boldsky