Has the chilly winter weather sent you sniffing and coughing? Despite taking up several medications you are not able to get rid of it. Well, for conditions like this there is one all natural amazing drink that helps cure cold and cough in seconds.
The best part about this drink is that it can be easily prepared at home and it provides quick relief. All that one requires is honey, garlic, lemon and apple cider vinegar.
Also Read: Home Remedies For Bladder Infection
Honey is known for its anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties and is an important ingredient to get rid of cough. Lemon, when added helps in flushing out the virus.
The health benefits of apple cider vinegar are plenty. Known for its anti-inflammatory properties, apple cider vinegar helps soothe cold and relieves congestion as well. Garlic is yet another one ingredient which might cause annoyance for a few due to its pungent smell. But at the same time it is loaded with anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties that help in treating cold.
Also Read: Foods Men Should Have To Get Six Pack Abs
A mixture of all these ingredients is known be provide the best treatment for cold and cough. So if you are looking out for a way to get rid of cough and cold quickly at home then here it is. Take a look.
Method for preparation:
1. Take about 10 cloves of garlic, peel them and then mash them properly.
2. A quarter cup of apple cider vinegar.
3. Cut one lemon and squeeze the juice.
4. Take about three-four teaspoons of honey.
5. Take about two cups of water.
6. Add the mashed garlic paste to the water. Boil it for about 10 minutes.
7. Strain it and then add the lemon juice to the water.
8. Also add the apple cider vinegar and the honey to the water and stir it well.
Direction for use: Drink half a cup of this juice at least twice a day and in no time you will see that the cold and cough will vanish.