Have you seen your mother suffering from gout? You must have seen the pain she is struggling with. Gout is a kind of arthritis and it happens due to the excessive deposition of uric acid in your body.
Uric acid is one type of a toxin that is a natural waste; and if it gets stored in your body, it can cause a great amount of pain. To get the best remedies for gout treatment, you have to know the ways to keep uric acid level under control in the body.
When uric acid stores in your body, it forms crystals and causes an immense joint pain. If your body fails to flush out these crystals, they get deposited and cause swollen limbs and joints.
Also Read:Treating Gout With Herbs
Basically, the crystals of uric acid clogg the joints that store the lubricating fluids. When the fluids don't get space to excrete, your limbs become stiff and swollen and you face an excruciating pain.
The pain of gout can differ from person to person. In some cases, you may see swollen joints and redness. But, sometimes, you may not see any visible symptom but you may feel a tremendous amount of pain, even by simply touching it.
Don't worry. You can try several home remedies to cure gout, right at home. You must consult a physician for this and do as per his/her advice.
Read on to know more.
1. Apple Cider Vinegar & Water: This mixture cures gout. Make a solution of these two ingredients and drink it thrice in a day. Otherwise, add apple cider vinegar into warm water and soak a cotton pad into it. Now, compress this on your joints.
2. Vegetable Juice: Vegetables like beetroot, cucumber and carrots work effectively on mangaing the gout pain. You can drink juice of any of these veggies or you can make a mixture with the juices of these vegetables and drink it twice in a day.
3. Oil Mixture: If you have essential oils, then this mixture cures gout. Take 15 drops of chamomile oil and add an equal quantity of frankincense oil. Also, mix 5 drops of peppermint oil. Now, massage your joints with this oil treatment.
4. Another Essential Mixture: You need lavender, rosemary, marjoram and 2 oz of oil. Take argon or coconut or sesame oil for this. Now, mix all ingredients together. Shake well before use. You can also store this solution. It is proved that this mixture cures gout effectively.
5. Try Apple: Apple is a storehouse of malic acid that evidently reduces the amount of uric acid in your body. You can have an apple each day or boil an apple and apply the smashed apple as an ointment on the affected area.
6. Don't Forget Banana: You should have 2-3 bananas in a day to get rid of the excruciating pain of gout. This is one of the simplest home remedies to treat gout pain that does not require it to be applied.
7. French Beans: If you drink the juice made from French beans for a month or twice, you can say goodbye to your gout pain. Experts suggest that the juice of French beans is not only good for healing your sudden gout pain but also in giving you a good relief from the condition itself within a month.
So, try these home remedies to help treat gout in those suffering from it by sharing these remedies with them.