Menstruation is one of the most important aspects of a woman"s system. The menstruation cycle begins in puberty and ends in menopause. Menstruation is a 28 day cycle, in which if the egg is not fertilized, it breaks resulting in monthly periods. Sometimes due to improper physical state, women suffer delayed periods. The causes of delayed periods can be stress, hormonal imbalance, improper diet etc. Some of the side effects are loose motion, acne, heavy abdomen and nausea.
Once in a while late periods may not be a problem but regular suffering of delayed periods may disturb the normal functioning of the body.
Home remedies for delayed periods –
1. Grapes and especially black grapes is one of the most effective home remedies for delayed menstruation. Regular intake of grape juice can perfect the menstruation cycle. However, in summer months, stick to one glass a day.
2. Make some radish seed paste and mix it with one glass of buttermilk. Drinking one glass everyday is one of the effective home remedies for delayed menstruation.
3. Bitter gourd juice twice a day is the solution to all your periods" problems. There are also other benefits of bitter gourd.
4. Another very effective home remedy for delayed menstruation is drinking cane juice since two weeks before the periods due date.
5. Regular intake of aloe vera juice helps the body maintain regular menstruation cycle.
Follow these five home remedies for delayed menstruation and it is best to avoid medication for this problem.