As per a new study, it was found that excess fat around the belly is considered to be more harmful than being overweight. Belly fat is considered to be so stubborn that it is not really easy to get rid of it.
If you're tired of trying out all the possible methods to get rid of it, here are some easy-to-do yoga poses to reduce belly fat.
It is said that fat around the waist can increase the risk of type 2 diabetes, heart disease, stroke, blood pressure and even cancer!
Diet, cardio exercises and so many other types of workouts can help you reduce weight, but you might still notice that belly fat hasn't completely vanished.
The only best way to achieve this task is to do yoga and that too regularly. Yoga has the power to specifically reduce weight from particular parts of the body and is considered to be the most effective method to reduce belly fat.
If you're a beginner and are worried about doing yoga, then this article is for you. We will present you with some easy yoga steps that you can start of with.
1. Cobra Pose:
Cobra pose helps in making the abs strong and removes the belly fat. It also makes the upper body more flexible.
- Lie on the belly and stretch your legs.
- The palms must be under the shoulders.
- Touch the floor and toes using the chin. As you bend, breathe and raise the chest.
- Repeat 5 times.
2. Mountain Pose:
This pose helps in effectively reducing the belly fat.
- Stand on your feet and spread your heels.
- The back must be straight and hands must be on each side of the body.
- Take a deep breath and stretch the spine.
- Raise the palm up above the head.
- Lift your ankles and stand on your toes.
- Do this 10 times.
3. Standing Forward Bend:
This pose will help press the abdomen and you will bend forward by which it will help reduce tummy.
- Keep your back straight and take a deep breath as you lift your hand.
- Bend forward as you exhale and reach the ground with your hands.
- While you touch the floor keep your palms spread.
- Also, touch your toes and ankles.
- Stay in the position for a minute with your tummy tucked in.
- Later, breathe out and come back to the standing position.
- Repeat this 10 times.