Tomatoes are healthy and effective for weight loss. Apart from having tomato soup to beat the chills, you can also enjoy the juicy vegetable in your diet to lose weight. Have you heard about tomato diet? Tomato diet is an easy plan to lose weight in a week or two! As the name suggest, you have to include tomatoes in your diet. Tomatoes are rich in fiber and water therefore, filling enough to control hunger.
What to eat in tomato diet?
1. Include tomatoes in your meals. You can have tomatoes inside the sandwich or else just mash tomatoes into a juice and team up with a low fat cheese sandwich.
2. You can also have tomatoes with cottage cheese or mayonnaise as a filling and tasty breakfast. Avoid having tomatoes with milk.
3. Add tomatoes in your vegetables or have with brown rice. You can also make a tasty salad with other vegetables such as cucumber, onions, cabbage, carrots and beetroot.
4. Evening snacks can have fruit salads or juices. You can include a tomato in your snack. Tomato soup is very effective for weight loss.
5. For dinner, have vegetable salad. You can also have it with chapati and vegetable. The more vegetables you include in your diet with tomatoes, the intake of fiber is more.
6. You can also have tomato soup with bread sticks for easy weight loss. Have it as a meal as it is filling and less in calories.
7. Add few tomato slices with berries and sprinkle herbs for a tasty and filling snack.
Tomato diet is easy for weight loss. Just include tomatoes in your diet and see the benefit of the juicy red vegetable.