It is very difficult for a new mother to get back in shape after a delivery. This myth has been broken by many celebrities such as Malaika Arora Khan, Karishma Kapoor and Twinkle Khanna to name a few. One of the most graceful and hot mom celebrities is Malaika Arora Khan. Every woman wants to know how to get that figure after having kids! To make the diet plan simpler for you, check out the diet secrets of Malaika Arora Khan, the well maintained Bollywood celebrity mom!
Diet secrets of Malaika Arora Khan, Bollywood's most well maintained celebrities:
1. According to Malaika, the breakfast should be like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a poor! She doesn't follow any particular diet but prefers eating good and healthy food!
2. To get the perfect slim figure, Malaika Arora never stopped eating! She has food at short intervals but in moderations.
3. Malaika Arora's diet secrets include lots of water. After getting up, she has one glass of warm water with honey and lime. After some time, she has 1 litre water.
4. For breakfast, Malaika's diet includes healthy and filling foods such as eggs, multi grain toast or idlis or poa otherwise she also has a bowl of fruits.
5. After workouts, Malaika has egg whites, banana and protein shake to stay active and fit whole day.
6. Malaika's lunch comprises of brown rice, chicken, fish, green vegetables, legumes, dals, salads, and jowar or bajra chapatis.
7. Malaika's diet secrets behind the slim shape is she doesn't have extra oil or salt as excessive consumption of both is unhealthy for the body.
8. As it is advised to have dinner 3-4 hours before going to bed, Malaika has her dinner by 7 or 7:30.
9. Malaika's dinner is light and consists of food such as grilled salmon, soups, steamed vegetables or salads.
10. To stay hydrated, Malaika Arora Khan has lots of coconut water, green tea and vegetable juice throughout the day.
These are the diet secrets behind the perfect figure of Malaika Arora khan, the well maintained Bollywood celebrity mom! Sweets are a weakness for all but for Malaika, sometimes a tea cake or jaggery sweet is enough to fill her sweet taste bud!