Now you would think, that if it was so easy to exercise regularly then no one in the world would have ever been fat. To help you on the way to stay fit, here are few ways in which you can make exercise your habit.
Ways To Make Exercise Your Habit:
1. Exercise without targets:If you have to do regular exercise, then you must not set targets for yourself. When you say that I am going to lose 5 kgs in 3 months then you will probably succeed in reaching your target. However, there is a good chance that you will not continue exercising once you achieve your target.
2. Start your day with exercise: We all are very superstitious about how we start our day. So make exercise a morning ritual. Once you have done it for a month or two, you start feeling good about it. Then this ritual of exercise will become your habit like the cup of morning coffee.
3. Commit to a friend: If you are given a choice between an extra hour of sleep and your running shoes then any normal person will choose the former. However, if you have committed to a friend that you will join him/her for a jog on the beach, then you will wake up (even if you do it reluctantly). Try to make exercise your social obligation and soon it will become your habit.
4. Do something you like: As most of us do not really 'enjoy' exercising, you should try and make it as much fun as you can. Plug in your earphones and listen to your favourite music while you workout. If you do not like the stuffy atmosphere of the gym then go for a run in the park near your house. If you enjoy checking out guys or girls in the gym, then that is the place for you to lose weight faster.
5. Fit exercise into your routine: Most of us use this excuse that we are too busy to exercise. That is why it is vitally important for you to make exercise your habit as we always manage to take out time for our habits. Walk back from office instead of calling a cab. Slowly, it will become your habit.
You can lose weight faster and easily with all kinds of diets and workouts but to maintain it, you need to make exercise your habit.