Celebrities work more harder to maintain their shape. Male celebrities have to workout regularly to keep those built biceps, triceps and six packs in position. Daniel Craig is one of the most fittest Hollywood male celebs with the perfect Bond physique! Men want to get a physique like him. To make your workout easy, here is the workout routine of Daniel Craig.
Daniel Craig's exercise plan for the Bond look:
- Daniel Craig followed circuit training to get the Bond look for Casino Royale. In circuit training, you go from one exercise to another without taking breaks. In a 60 minutes workout, the break can be of 8-10 minutes maximum.
- Cardio exercises should be done twice or thrice in a week. Stress more on heavy weight exercises.
- Traditional squats are effective in building physique. Point your toes and bend on 90 degrees. Hold for few seconds and then repeat again. It is best to hold dumbbells in each hand and squat down.
- Clean and jerk, one weightlifting exercise was followed by Daniel Craig. To get the Bond shape, do clean and jerk exercise. Take a barbell and lift it slowly near the waist. Now bend the knees and bring it close to your chest. Slowly take it overhead. Clean and jerk exercises works on the upper body; shoulder, chest and abdominal muscles.
- Bench press is another body building exercises to get six pack abs. Lie on the bench and raise the dumbbells from above your chest until your arms are straight.
- Daniel Craig's exercise plan also had pull ups. Also known as chin up, in this exercises, you hold onto a bar and pull your body weight upwards.
- Push ups is a common exercises done by men to get six pack abs. In push ups, lie horizontally on the floor, and use your arms two push your body up and down.
These are few exercises from Daniel Craig's workout plan. You can get the Bond shape by following these exercises. Have protein rich foods, drink plenty of water and avoid fattening foods.