Cellulite makes your thighs look more heavy and ugly. Dimples on the cheeks adds to the beauty but dimples on thighs or butt adds to your body weight and looks unattractive. Cellulite is a topographic skin change which is visible in the pelvic region of women post puberty. There are several remedies to cure cellulite such as creams and massages but these are not very effective in reducing cellulite. A healthy diet and exercise can help reduce cellulite naturally. Here are few exercises to reduce cellulite and get rid of it!
Exercises for treatment of cellulite:
1. Cardiovascular exercises such as running, jogging and swimming are effective for the treatment of cellulite. Cellulite is mainly caused due to poor blood circulation in the body so cardiovascular exercises stimulates the blood and lymphatic circulation.
2. By jogging or running, body sweat detoxifies the skin and burns body fat. Try running or swimming or jogging for 30-45 minutes everyday empty stomach.
3. Bridges are also an effective exercise to reduce cellulite naturally. Lie on your back. Bend your knees and place your feet and shoulders width apart. Put your arms straight on the sides to balance the body weight. Now raise your hips as far as you can, contract your butt and thigh muscles and hold this position for few seconds. Relax and repeat it 10-15 times.
4. Donkey kicks are simple and easy to reduce cellulite. Sit in a donkey position with knees (90degress angle) and palms straight on the floor. Now raise your right foot up with the knee bent in the same 90 degrees angle. Hold this lift up position and count till 10. relax and do with the left foot. Repeat this exercise 8-10 times to get rid of cellulite naturally.
5. Squats is another simple exercise for the treatment of cellulite. Stand straight with legs apart. Now bend your knees and lower body as if sitting on a chair. Keep the body weight on the heels, and take out your back. Hold this sitting position and count till 10. Slowly return to the starting position and then relax. Repeat it 8-10 times. Squats work on the buttock, thighs and pelvic muscles.
6. Lunges is one of the most common exercises to reduce cellulite and get rid of it. With your torso upright, bring your body forward with your right leg. Put body weight on the heel and slowly shift to the forefoot. Lower your body as much as you can till the muscles stretch on the right leg. Return to the starting position and relax. Now do with the left leg and repeat lunges 8-10 times.
These are the best 6 exercises for the treatment of cellulite. Now you can get rid of the cellulite fat deposits in the pelvic region naturally!