Having a double chin can make you look more heavy or fat. A double chin is a clearly visible when you bend down or smile. Gaining weight or lose skin elasticity are the main causes behind getting a double chin. Double chin exercises to lose neck fat can help you get rid of the growing double fat which makes you look more fat and get a slender and lean neck.
Double chin exercises to lose neck fat:
1. Stand straight and pull your head slightly back such that your face is tilted towards the ceiling. Now try to kiss the air by stretching your lips and puckering up almost like a pout. Hold for five seconds. Repeat five times. Leave the other facial muscles that are not engaged as relaxed as possible.
2. Neck roll is also an effective double chin exercises to lose neck fat. You can do this neck exercise either in a standing on sitting position. Rotate the neck in a full rotation and if it hurting or difficult to do then try semi-circles. Do it slowly on both the sides with 5 times in each shoulder.
3. Sit in vajarasana (legs folded criss-cross). Take your right hand on head and bend the head towards the right shoulder till you feel a stretch on the opposite shoulder. Count till 5 and then relax. Repeat on the left side and do this neck exercise 8-10 times.
4. Sit or stand straight. Look little up towards ceiling and make pouts. You can also take in the lips together inside the mouth. Hold it for few second and repeat it 10-15 times.
5. Sit straight up on a chair. Use an armless chair to hold your sides during this double neck exercise. Slowly take your head back and alternately shut your mouth and then open it as wide as possible.
6. Another simple double chin exercise is, raise your chin up and pretend to chew something by opening and closing the jaws.
Try these simple double chin exercises to lose neck fat and get lean and shaped neck.