Curved and lifted buttocks in a pair of denims or micro mini skirt makes the figure look attractive and perfectly shaped. To get curve and lift the buttocks, there are several exercises which are effective and simple too. Take a look at the butt exercises to curve and lift the buttocks at home!
Butt exercises to curve and lift buttocks:
1. Try waist and lower body workouts three times in a week to shape the buttocks. Climbing stairs is one of the simple butt exercises to shape them. This exercise also improves blood circulation in the body and keeps the heart healthy. You lose body fat and shape buttocks too!
2. Stand straight. Bend the knees in a sitting position and put forward the hands. Hold this sitting position and count till 10. Relax and then repeat again. This butt exercise should be done 3-4 times in a week to shape the butt and get curves.
3. Sit straight on a chair and take out your butt outside. Hold this position for sometime and then straighten the back. Repeat it 15 times. You can do this butt exercise any time.
4. Bridges are one of the best butt exercises to lift and curve the buttocks as it works on the glute muscles to get curvaceous and tight butt. Lie on your back with arms on the sides and bent knees. With the help of heels lift your waist few inches up from the floor. Squeeze the butt to contract the glute muscles. Hold for 5-8 seconds. Relax and repeat 10-15 times.
5. Wearing high pencil heels enhances the buttocks and helps lift and shape them. It stretches the glute muscles and builds curve.
6. Stretching the leg muscles is an effective butt exercise to curve and lift up the buttocks. Stand on a crate or stool and place left leg. Now raise the right feet till the toe end until you feel a stretch in the calf muscles. Hold the stretch and count till 10. Rest and repeat on right leg. Do this butt exercise 15 times.
7. Put the left knee on the floor and keep the right leg in 90 degrees angle. It should look like a running position. Put forward the right knee and hold it for 15 seconds. Repeat with the left leg.
8. Similar to the 7th point, you can also straighten the left leg backwards instead of keeping on the floor and bend the right leg in 90 degrees angle. Now bend your right knee forward till you feel a stretch in the left leg. Hold the stretch for few seconds. Relax and do with the left knee. Repeat this butt exercise 15 times to lift and curve the buttocks.
Try these 8 butt exercises to curve and lift the buttocks.