Bust exercises to increase breast size naturally:
1. Exerting pressure on your breasts is the simplest bust exercise to increase breast size naturally. Lie on you back and press the bust against the bed or floor. You can even stand against the wall and press your breasts but don't be too hard. Relax and shake your hands. Repeat it 10 times.
2. Push ups is also an effective exercise for breasts. If you are new then start with 10 times and then gradually increase from 15 to 25 times based on your capacity. Beginners might face shoulder and arm pain so start slowly.
3. Another breast exercise is; stand tall, bend your hands slightly in the elbows and keep your hands on your hips. Try to touch your left elbow with right and vice versa behind your back. Do it slowly till you feel a stretch in the muscles. Relax for 10-15 seconds and repeat it 8 times.
4. Swimming helps increase the bust size but if you don't swim then try doing the strokes at home. Stand straight and do the back and front strokes in the air. Do this for 10-20 minutes as it stretches the pectoral muscles.
5. Join your palms in front of the chest and press against each other for 5 seconds. Repeat this breast exercise 10 times.
6. Take a pair of light hand weights of like 5-10 pounds and lie on the floor with chest up. Now, raise the hands with the weights lightly gripped directly out in front of your face so that they are perpendicular with your chest. Take them out to the sides of your body and move a couple of inches concentrating on gently squeezing the sides of your breasts.
Try these simple bust exercises to increase the breast size naturally whilst staying fit and healthy!
Subscribe to Boldsky