Ganesh Chaturthi is around the corner. You may have already start preparing for this auspiciousfestival. The sweets, the delicacies and what not. But have planned your outfit yet? On these festivals, we prepare everything except our outfits.
So this time, we have done that job for you. This time, you don't have to put that old saree or anything you can get your hands on last minute. We advise you to put in a little bit of efforts and take a lot of tips from this article and look drop-dead gorgeous during the pooja.
1. The Dual Tone Drama: If you're up for decking up for the pooja, try bright shades for your saree. Pick a contrasting blouse to amp up the effect. You can for a pink blouse and yellow saree combination. Add gajrato your braided bun and finish the look with a pair of jhumkas.
2. The Banarasi Touch: Go for the royal look with a Banarasi print saree. You can try the trademark red silk saree and match it with a golden or red blouse. Add aheavy necklace and matching earrings to it and finish the look with a simple hair bun.
3. The Sheer Saree: You can also classy for the event. Who said you can only go for traditional attire? Try a sheer net saree and spice it up with gajra or a statement necklace. Keep it simple and classy. The trick is you pick a heavy saree because then you'll have to accessorise minimum.
4. The Solid Red: Red is an important colour in Hindu mythology. So for a Ganesh Chaturthi pooja, you can actually go for a cotton red saree. Accessorise it with kadas.
5. Bright Shades: Go edgy this Ganesh Chaturthi with anedgy combination. Add a green saree and pair it with mirror-embroidered blouse.