A big shout to our lazy fashionista who are finding it difficult to put together a garba outfit this season. Festive season is around the corner and we are cannot get any happier. The festive fashion is always something we look forward to covering.
And the 9-day dandiya nights, give us another reason to celebrate our love for fashion. Today, we are handing out our secret tips to get ready in 3 minutes for dandiya. This will come handy for those who have no time to get an outfit for themselves or who are just plain lazy.
In this article, we have listed 7 items that you probably have or should have in your garba wardrobe. All you need is to keep them safe and ready before Navratri. These are the 7 must haves of Navratri fashion. Take a look...
1. A Printed Choli: A colourful printed choli with neat mirror work and Gujarati pattern can be matched with almost anything. So for last minute rush, you can keep this handy. Wear it with a saree, a lehenga or just a plain skirt. You cannot go wrong with it.
2. A Maxi Gujarati Print Skirt: Keeping a patterned skirt will always help if you do no want to go all ethnic. It's a perfect choice for readymade boho dandiya night look. You can match it with your printed choli and add a dupatta. Anyway, it will go with every accessory.
3. Mirror Earrings: You can create these at home but if you want to buy these, they are available for a relatively cheap price in the market. The best part about these earrings is its radiance. They vibrant and colourful and lends the right festive touch to the ensemble.
4. The Coin Necklace: You can create this at home too. But buying it is a better call. This will help you jazz up any plain jane outfit. Go for solid shades like black or white.
5. Gujarati Bangles: These are optional but if you have them already, you should wear them. Because of their colourful pattern and mirrorwork, the brighten up your ensemble instantly.
6. Juttis: Invest in a good pair of silver or golden juttiswith ghunghurus. This pair go with all your garba outfits.
7. Oxidised Silver Anklets: These are a boho addition to your garba wardrobe. You can keep them handy for a special occasion. But these too, go with every outfit.