1. Mommy-to-be Kareena Kapoor In Bright Green Suit: Now mommy-to-be, back then newlywed. Bebo picked this bright green silver gota-studded suit for Karva Chauth. Bebo paired her flats and heavy earrings. She amped up her look with a round bindi and smokey eye makeup.
2. Twinkle Khanna: The former actress Twinkle Khanna was also seen sporting parrot green suit but less blingy than Kareena's. She wore it with golden heels. Left her hair open. Rocked the entire look with minimal makeup.
3. Sridevi: Sridevi showed up in a beautiful red saree paired with golden blouse on one of the Karva Chauths. She paired her look with kundan necklace and jhumkas.
4. Sridevi Again: Sridevi was caught wearing another beautiful piece while celebrating Karva Chauth. She picked an elegant red suit with intricate work. She kept the jewellery to a minimum. And rocked her simple and chic Karva Chauth look.
5. Aishwarya Rai: Aish was sporting a bright yellow saree with stone-studded blouse. She looked lovely as always.
6. Raveena Tandon & Shilpa Shetty: These two Bollywood divas were seen celebrating their Karva Chauth together. Shilpa picked a traditional print blue saree while Raveen kept her look simple with a white and red suit.
7. Rima Jain: The Kapoor family buha was also seen celebrating her Karva Chauth with Bollywood actresses. She picked a simple red kurta paired with red pants. Rima looked cute.
8. Shilpa Shetty: Shilpa Shetty is one of the excited ones to celebrate this festival. She picked a peppy colour for herself; a yellow saree. She added a large golden clutch to it.
9. Shilpa Shetty: Another look of Shilpa Shetty from her Karva Chauth diaries. She has picked a white kurta palazzo pair. She amped up the look with a red dupatta.