Festival season has taken over Bollywood. Or shall we say festival fashion? Over the last week, we got a range of desi looks donned by Bollywood who's who. And we thought why not share with our fashion-loving audience on Boldsky.
We have decided to list top 8 hottest desi looks sported by your favourite Bollywood divas. Take a look...
1. Aishwarya Rai in a pink suit: Aish was seen donning a sheer pink suit from the label Sabyasachi at a Ganpati darshan. The floor-length pink floral kurti was paired with white patiala pants and a sheer pink dupatta.
What we liked most about this outfit was the exquisite pink dupatta that came with a heavily embroidered design. So Sabyasachi, isn't it?
2. Sonam Kapoor in a white saree: The fashionista attended India Bridal Fashion Week first wedding store launch in the capital earlier wearing a beautiful Narendra Kumar Ahmed Saree.
A red full-sleeved blouse paired with a white saree. The white saree also flashed an intricate border. Sonam wore it Sunita Kapoor's jhumkas. Sonam wore her hair in a braided bun. The ultimate wedding couture diva is here!
3. Sonakshi Sinha in bridal lehenga: Sona was seen sporting a bridal lehenga from the label Anita Dongre. Apart from the heavy look of the bridal lehenga, Sonakshi also added a heavy kundal set to the look. She finished the look with an accentuated winged eyeliner, a red bindi and a maang tikka with a hair bun.
4. Madhuri Dixit in white suit: Madhuri was seen wearing a sheer white anarkali suit from the label Pratyusha Garimella. The simple white suit was paired with Aquamarine jewellery.
5. Vidya Balan in kanjivaram silk: Vidya was spotted at a fashion show in Lucknow. She picked a yellow and orange saree for the event. She added a heavy necklace to this saree and wore her hair in traditional bridal bun.
6. Soha Ali Khan in blush pink suit: Soha Ali Khan was seen attending a Ganpati pooja in a blush pink suit. We weren't wrong when we said pastels are in. Interesting fact about this suit is, instead of a regular patiala panbt, Soha added wide-legged pants.
8. Dimple Kapadia in blue saree: Dimple was dancing her heart out at her Ganpati visarjan. We spotted her wearing this beautiful blue saree. She finished the look with stud-earrings and gajra bun.