Durga Puja is a huge festival for Bengalis. The main Durga Puja is around the corner and we are ready to share some tips on the Bong fashion. While you'll be donning white saree with red blouse. But have you thought what kind of blouse patterns are you going to sport? Don't go for the same old boring blouse pattern.
While you may not have many options when it comes to saree colours, but you can sure experiment with blouse patterns. In this article, we have listed a number of edgy blouse patterns that you can try on Durga Puja to steal the show...
1. The Back Cutout Blouse: Give your red blouse an edgy look and try a back cutout pattern for your blouse. Keeping the front of the blouse high collar, you can get an edgy back cutout like this...
2. Tie-Up Blouse: Add a romantic vibe to your ensemble. A tie-up blouse is perfect for those who would like to look phenomenon this Durga puja. For the front, you can keep a scoop neckline or V-neckline. A tie-up blouse is flirty and sexy all at the same time. Wear your hair in a ponytail or a bun to show off your revealing back.
3. The Deep Back Blouse: Keeping the front style simple, get a deep back for your blouse with neat piping. This pattern is quite popular among the ladies above 30. You can try it too. Make sure the piping of your blouse is blingy because your rest of the attire is going to be plain. You can even pick a golden or silver gotta lace for piping. Go for full sleeves or quarter sleeves for this blouse. Don't go for a sleeveless pattern, though.
4. A Choli Blouse: This is a high neck blouse with quarter sleeves but the back of this blouse is rather fantastic. If you want to try something offbeat this puja, go for this. It's a kurti pattern. With drawstrings and printed sleeves, you will surely deliver an eye-catching entry. This is for those who would like to amp up the traditional lookbooks of Durga Puja. Add red pompom on the border of the saree to finish the look.
5. The High Neck Full Sleeve Blouse: You can even go for embellished blouses but go for a high neck full sleeved blouse. Designer Sabyasachi is a huge fan of these patterns. So if you like to look like one of Sabyasachi girls, try this pattern. If you are picking up a white cotton saree and a cotton blouse, then keep it plain. Don't go for the embellished print.
6. The Buttoned Back Blouse: Buttoned blouses are gorgeous to look at. Make sure you go for the quarter sleeves for this one. Keep the front of the blouse high neck. It will lend a formal touch to your Durga Puja saree.
7. The Deep V Backline: Try out a simple but sexy blouse pattern like this one. You can even add tie-up string to keep the blouse on the shoulder. The thing is, if your blouse is too deep in the back, it will fall off the shoulder.
8. The Choker Blouse: Jazz up your simple saree a bit with an embellished neckline. A simple blouse with a heavily embroidered neckline and back cut out.
All Images Are Taken Via Pinterest.