Deepika Padukone's saree fashion is something that every bride-to-be needs to consult before she buys her sarees. So today, we have amalgamated 8 exquisite sarees from Deepika Padukone saree fashion for the brides-to-be. Take a quick scan:
1. The Black Saree: This saree is a must-have for every bride-to-be or newbie bride. The formal look of this saree keeps your appearance less traditional. You can even try to go for the smokey look makeup like Deepika's. This will come handy for any cocktail party or formal occasion.
2. The Sheer Saree: You may not want to go for the dark lips and sleek hairdo. But the saree is something you absolutely need since the coming of wedding season. You got to keep one or two subtle yet stylish sarees for attending your friends' weddings.
3. The Pink Saree: You also need an offbeat saree look in your bride-to-be wardrobe. Perhaps, a solid chiffon pink saree with a cape throw. Try to wear it on less formal occasions like someone's mehndi or haldi.
4. The Yellow Saree: You need to take away a look that is young and peppy and vibrant. Getting married doesn't mean you need to buy all traditional patterned sarees. Go for the neon yellow and wear it with a ponytail.
5. The Sheer White Saree: Net sarees always give a sophisticated look. But if you add a high neck blouse, you'll add a regal angle to your lookbook. Keep it handy for big formal parties.
6. The Lace Red Saree: You got to have a lace saree with floral blouse. Bright colours are the best. Pick red, maroon, or mustard hues for this saree.
7. The Sheer Net Saree: While we have already discussed the need of net saree, we need to focus on the blouse prints too. It's always better to have two types of net sarees. Wear it with coloured printed blouse rather the same colour of your saree.
8. The Bridal Saree: This one is for those who like to keep it traditional throughout the week after they have gotten married. If you want to keep the bridal look, pick a saree like this.