Deepika Padukone is another fashionista who we adore. Her dresses, sarees, lehengas and her hairstyles are always up to the mark.
So on the occasion of Karva Chauth, we have decided to amp up your Karva Chauth lookbooks. And how are we going to do it? Simple. In this article, we have a collection of 15 best hair bun styles of Deepika Padukone that you can totally flaunt with your Karva Chauth saree.
1. The Gajra Bun: Make a poof of the front hair and pin it into a neat round bun. Put a white mogra gajra around the bun. This is for those who want a sophisticated look this evening. Wear it on a beige saree or any light shade saree to amp up its look.
2. The Rose Buds Bun: This is the most accentuated hairbun on the list. Probably try wearing it on a light toned saree and keepy your accessories to a minimum to highlight this bun. Center-part your bun and pin rose buds around your bun.
3. The Messy Low Bun: This bun will go with dark makeup and dark colour so pick hues like maroon or black. While you center-part your hair, leave a few hair strands and add a messy low bun to the look.
4. The Messy Top Knot Bun: This will great on suits or something not to heavy, tradiotionally. Just take front hair and and add messy top knot. Pin it up neatly because these tend to loose.
5. Partitioned Poof Bun: This is sort of a classy bun. So wear it with a silk or silk cotton saree of dark colour. Minimize adding accessories to amplify its appeal.
6. The Messy Braided Bun: This will look gorgeous if you're going for saree prints that are rather traditional. It will also look good on shimmery sarees.
7. Plaited Bun: Mid-part your hair. Make the plaits from the sides and pin these plaits. Add jhumkas or heavy jewellery to this hairbun. Wear chiffon or georgette with this in bright hues.
8. Poof Messy Low Bun: You can wear it if you're not up for decking up this evening. Go for this hair bun style. Pick prints in light hues. A strappy blouse will escalate its appeal.
9. Studded Low Bun: This is for those who like extra bit of accessories in their hair. Get diamond hair pins and add them to your low bun. You can try it on any saree print.
10. Braided Low Bun: This is somewhat similar to plaited bun but this time you take the hair from the front of your forehead rather the sides. This is again, a very traditional hairdo. Try it on kanjivaram silk saree.
11. Poof Wavy Bun: This kind of hair bun will look splendid on your net or lacework saree. Pick white, black and ivory saree colours for this hairdo. Do not accessories. Just keep it to a pair of earrings.
12. The Messy Pin Up Bun: This hairdo will look gorgeous on a black saree. You can also go for a velvet silk fabric saree. Don't wear too much makeup on it.
13. The Low-Key Braided Bun: In this hairdo, instead of highlighting braids, you add only thin braids and pin them up into a low bun. This is a very 90s look. Wear it on a lacework saree. Keep the pallu free for this one.
14. Side-Parted Bun: Instead of going for a mid-partition, go for side-partition and pin up your hair in a bun. Wear this on an anarkali.
15. Sleek Bun: This is not everyone's cup of tea but you want to pull this off, try it on something traditional prints.