Aren't you bored of regular U-shaped blouse patterns? Well, don't be. This Navratri, try some edgy, filmy and super-chic blouse patterns with the help of our selection.
In this article, you'll find 20 of the latest trending blouse patterns that you can totally nail this Navratri like it's no big deal. We recommend keeping this article bookmarked until Navratri because you may want to share this with your friends.
1. High Neck Blouse: Try your Gujarati mirror work with high neck blouse. Go for a sleeveless and backless pattern. You can even add an additional layer of large mirrors around the neckline, giving it a choker look. Take inspiration from Sonam Kapoor's white mirror work blouse here.
2. Satin Golden Blouse: Give a chic and flattering touch to your saree or lehenga with a simple solid colour satin blouse. Golden will compliment all your sarees.
3. Off-Shoulder Blouse: Show off your gorgeous clavicles with an off-shoulder patterned blouse. Take hints from Sonam's silver and white blouse here...
4. Boat Neck Blouse: Try a shimmery sleeveless boat neckline blouse on your crepe silk saree. The subtle colour of your flowy saree will definitely amp up the effect of your shimmery blouse.
5. Princess Cut Blouse: Don't be regular. Go different with blouse collars this Navratri. Try a princess collar cut blouse on one of the nine days.
6. Gujarati Patterned Blouse: Add a bit of Gujarat to your wardrobe. Try a full-sleeved high collared blouse with accentuated ruffles.
7. Halter Neck Blouse: Same print blouse and saree is a gorgeous combo. A halter neck blouse worn with a heavy choker necklace will draw attention, majorly.
8. Choker Neck Blouse: Go for a simple elbow sleeve blouse printed blouse but add an embellished or shimmery lace around the neckline in a way that it looks like a choker. You can pick a floral print blouse and a bronze lace for the choker neckline like Deepika's.
9. Sequin Spaghetti Strap Blouse: A sequin spaghetti strap blouse will look lovely on sarees with heavy borders.
10. Choli Blouse: You can even go for a traditional choli blouse. Get neat piping done on the blouse to jazz up its look.
11. Full Sleeve Blouse: Get your regular patterned blouse made in full sleeves. Also, keep the neckline crew-shaped. To amp up the effect, add a choker necklace.
12. Sleeveless High Neck Blouse: A sleeveless solid black blouse will look gorgeous with a heavy choker necklace.
13. Nude Blouse: Heard of a nude dress? Try a nude blouse with a floral pattern.
14. Overthrow Blouse: It's a regular spaghetti blouse with an overthrow. Normally, overthrow comes in a crop poncho. Take idea from Deepika top here...
15. The Standard Blouse: Probably the most common blouse neckline but you can add a sheer back pattern with neat piping.
16. Asymmetric Blouse: Give a try to an asymmetric blouse pattern. This will add variations to your blouse style.
17. Embellished Blouse: Try a high neck sleeveless blouse with heavy embellishment. You can use gotta lace on a simple cotton blouse for this one...
18. Collared Blouse: Add a sleek collar to your blouse and half sleeves. You can even add subtle stone embellishments on the blouse.
19. Shirt Pattern Blouse: Wear a shirt like a blouse. Cotton fabric and front button styling work best for these.
20. Royal Blouse: Add heavy work around the neckline and leave the base and sleeves of the blouse simple like this...