Diwali is around the corner. And we are sure you may have already picked your sarees. But have you decided your blouse pattern yet? No? Then keep reading and find out the hottest blouse patterns this season.
1. The Edgy Back Blouse: Backless blouses are always a huge hit when it comes to saree fashion. In fact, we feel that without an edgy back, the look of saree is incomplete. This diwaliif you're going for a backless pattern, try various additions. Take a look at Dia Mirza's blouse's back here, you'll get a better idea.
2. The Illusioned Blouse: Are you bored of the regular V-neck or scoop neck blouses? Then try something unconventional this Diwali. What about an illusion neckline? This kind of blouse is also sported by Priyanka Chopra once. If you love to try out new things, give this blouse pattern a space in your Diwali lookbook.
3. The Intricate Blouse: If you don't want to go for aregular solid coloured blouse, then go intricate design patterns. Like crochet work or embellished blouse like the one Kangana is sporting. Pick a soft shade for your saree, if your blouse is too gaudy.
4. Not The Regular Blouse: This Diwali accentuate your regular blouse. Instead of going for a V-neck or scoop neck, go for acrew neck. Wear your blouse like a t-shirt this time.
5. Button Down Blouse: Many love the button down blouse with their sarees. If you don't want to step out of your comfort zone, we have something here too. Highlight your blouse by adding bright coloured piping and drawstring in the front.
6. The Embellished Collared Blouse: Amp up your look by adding an embellished collar and keeping rest of the blouse simple. It will look lovelyif you have a saree with a heavily embroidered border.
7. The Bow Blouse: Make your blouse more appealing by adding a bow at the back of your blouse. It will draw attention to your back and will score you many compliments.