And you thought designer Anita Dongre only channels her skills in bridal wears... Well, you are as wrong as we were. Anita Dongre Pink City, a jewellery label on the designer name has some beautiful range of wedding jewellery for the upcoming wedding season. We thought why not share it with our fashion lovers.
The designer showcased a beautiful collection of her bridal jewellery on her Instagram handle. This collection is so versatile that it has something for every type of fashion lovers. Be it the bride or the mother of the bride, or the sister of the bride... Take a look here...
1. The Bridal Jewellery Set: Anita Dongre excels in bridal wear. But did you know that she excels in bridal jewellery set too? Take a look at this Kundan jewellery set for brides. The set comprises of a nath, maang tikka, earrings and a necklace. This heavy and blingy jewellery set will sure bring the desired effect on your wedding effect.
2. The Beads Necklace: This is for mommies of the brides-to-be. These days, they don't like to wear heavy jewellery set so we found a solution to that in Anita Dongre Pink City jewellery collection. Wear any solid shade or blingy saree and add this beaded necklace to it. With this necklace, you'll impart the regal charm.
3. The Embellished Kangan: For those who hate wearing bangles, can enjoy this piece. It's a simple pair stone-studded kadas. Add it to your wedding look and amp up the look.
4. Teardrop Earring: If you're the sister of the bride or friend of the bride, you may want to highlight your dress and keep the jewellery to a minimum. For this, Anita Dongre Pink City collection brings you a perfect pair of earrings. That is simple, elegant and yet not that gaudy.
5. The Maang Tikka: Go for subtle additions to your ethnic wear. Like Aditi's maang tikka here...
6. The Beaded Necklace: Try a combination of stone and beads in your necklace. If you want to draw attention to your neck, then try this necklace and drop any other accessory like maang tikka or nath.
7. The Blingy Bridal Jewellery: Sonakshi Sinha was seen sporting an Anita Dongre bridal lehenga and jewellery. If you're going for something green and red, go for a bridal jewellery that looks regal. Like the one she has worn below... Thre layered necklace with a choker, jhumka earrings and a maang tikka.
Images taken via Anita Dongre Pink City Instagram handle.