Bollywood & South Indian actresses are all gaga over white sarees. But why? We have compiled a minimum of 11 looks in this article to prove our statement. So this festive season, if you are confused about the colour of your saree, take a look at the article below and pick your colour. Also, you're going to get loads of tips on white saree fashion. So win-win.
1. Bipasha Basu: Bong beauty Bipasha was seen at a Lakme event in a white lace saree. The white saree is a combination of a lace and chiffon. She matched her white saree with a spaghetti strap white blouse and gold jhumkas.
2. Karisma Kapoor: Big Kapoor sister was also seen sporting a sheer white saree. What we love about this white saree is its simplicity. The diva paired it with a crew neck blouse and metallicgold boxy clutch.
3. Nayantara: The popular South Indian actress was sporting a chiffon white saree at an award show. The solid white saree was highlighted with a blue and yellow border. The actress paired the look with temple jewellery.
4. Sonam Kapoor: Talking about sarees, how can we not talk about Sonam Kapoor then? Sonam Kapoor was seen sporting a black and white saree gown. She paired her modernised saree look with a black boxy clutch.
5. Kareena Kapoor: The mommy-to-be Kareena Kapoor was seen in this beautiful white and golden saree. She paired her saree with an embellished blouse.
6. Kajal Aggarwal: Kajal donned a beautiful white net saree. She finished the look with oxidised silver jhumkas.
7. Sonakshi Sinha: Sona was also seen sporting a white saree with a simple golden border. She paired her look with a printed blouse hoop earrings.
8. Sridevi: The veteran actress donned a traditional style white saree. Unlike other actresses, she finished her look with a gajra, earrings and a clutch, all together.
9. Priyanka Chopra: Quantico star is no less in donning a white saree. She was seen wearing a sheer white saree with a spaghetti strap blouse.
10. Samantha: The popular South Indian actress wore a combination of black and white saree. She paired her sheer white saree with a full-sleeved black blouse.
11. Deepika Padukone: When it comes to white, Deepi is one of the actresses who love donning this colour. She wore a sheer white saree with a heavily embroidered black blouse.
Now don't you feel like keeping a white saree look handy? We do too. All thanks to the fashion divas above.