Navratri season is on. How's the every day garba raas going? We hope you're keeping stylish and edgy. While we are the topic of style, we have heard that many like to rock simple salwar suits instead of lehenga or traditional dresses.
So in this piece, we have decided to throw some light on the trending suit pieces that you can wear this Navratri season.
While we have already covered a large portion on heavy and blingy Navratri fashion, it's time to look into the sublte fashion. This is for those who never hesitate to flaunt their salwar suits and who like to keep simple but fancy.
1. The Basic Churidar Suit: This Navratri, if you're looking for a plain jane look, go for a basic churidar Navratri pattern. A knee-length kurti paired with a basic churidar salwar. Amp it up like Nargis with the side pleated ponytail and teardrop earrings.
2. The Palazzo Suit: Embrace the Arabian couture in this Indian festive season. With your straight-lined kurti match a palazzo. Pair it will matching earrings and leave your hair open like Juhi over here...
3. The Pastel Anarkali: Pastels have taken the fashion world by storm. Show off your love for pastels this festive season with a pastel anarkali. And also, brighten up like summer in winters.
4. The Heavily Embroidered Anarkali: If you like to deck up, then this look will meet your needs. Pick a solid dark shade like black with heavy embroidered patterns. Rock the look with center-parted bun and jhumkas.
5. The Skirt Suit: After black, it's important to talk about it's sibling colour white. Keeping the look light and low-key, try a white long kurti with a lehenga skirt.
6. The Bright Yellow Anarkali: It's festive season and there is no way you are missing out this colour. Keep it simple and sophisticated because yellow itself lends a heavy touch to the look.
7. The Black Lehenga Skirt Suit: Take this look inspiration from mommy-to-be Kareena Kapoor. Add a heavily embroidered skirt but keep the kurti and dupatta simple. Bebo is wearing piece by Sukriti & Aakriti.
8. The White Palazzo Suit: What is better than a pink palazzo suit? A white one. And when it is presented by the likes of Aishwarya, it cannot miss the eyes of fashion mavens.
9. The Simple Suit: If you are not up for the heavy and bright ensembles this Navratri, go the Juhi Chawla way. Try out a pair of simple black kurta and pink salwar.