Yesterday we taught you how to reuse your old bras and turn them into something that you'll cherish without spending any money. Today we are going to tell you how to reuse your old tees and turn them into a brand new tshirts. Read along and don't forget to share these tips.
1. Front-Knot Tees: Take your old graphic tee. Cut it arms and neck. For the knot follow the image below.
2. Make A Crop Top: Take your old solid tee. Cut the neck, sleeves and the length. Sitch it like this...
3. Back Lace Cutouts: Cut any shape you like on the back your old tee. It could be the moon or a heart. Stich lace fabric around the cutout or simply iron a textured label that looks like lace.
4. Workout Tees: Turn your graphic tees into a workout tee. By little cuttings and little knottings.
5. Turn It Into A Hairband: This won't need much material. So you can make as many hairbands as you want.
6. Turn It Into A Pencil Skirt: Cut the top half of the tee and and turn it into a skirt...
7. Turn Into A Maxi Skirt: Have 3-4 tees to throw away. Bingo! Turn them all into a maxi skirt...
8. Turn It Into A Scarf: Follow the steps below and treat yourself with a brand new scarf.
9. Add A Back Cutout: Just add a simple back cutout. A cute hearts or just a shape...
10. Add embellishements: Have your mom's artificial jewelery lying around? Take a few jewels and add it to your old tees in a apttern.
11. Turn It Into A Brand New Tee: Just look at this below, follow instructions and boy, you have something brand new without having to spend a penny.
12. Turn It Into A Dress: Take an oversized tee and stich it in the middle.
13. Turn It Into An Off-Shoulder Tee: Look at this for instructions...
14. Add Lace In Pattern: Just look at how beautiful it is. Want to try a DIY now?
So which one of the above DIY tips are going to be your first try? Let us know by commenting below.
Images not given courtesy are taken via Pinterest.
Want more on Fashion DIY tricks? Take a look: