Most of us throw or donate away things we don't need any more. Like bras, old clothes, jeans etc.
Some do it because they need space for more, some need it because they shop a lot and some do it just because they don't know what to do with the old things.
What if you knew little tricks and hacks to recycle these old things and turn into a brand new item? Would you still throw it away? I don't think so.
You just need some time, a few tools and this article. So here are 10 quickest DIY ideas to recycle your old bras in a few hours:
1. Embellishment: Takeyour old strapless bra, glue studs in apattern, around the border. If you need ideas you can copy the exact pattern below. Wear it with a tank top that has large arm holes.
2. Turn It Into A Bikini Top: Take your old strapless bra and cover it with a plaid cloth. It can be any print you want. If you want floral, go for a floral print. Add a lace around its border, stitch matching strings to tie. Your bikini is ready!
3. Pep It With A Bow: Cut the straps and tailor beads or ribbons to it. Tie the ribbon into a bow after you wear it. Make sure you wear it underneath a backless top.
4. Make It Edgy: Add laces to your strapless bra. Wear it inside a see-through top.
5. Turn It Into Abralet: Paste studs on the used bra, in a pattern. Cut the straps if it has.Wear it with a solid colour coat or jacket.
6. Make It A Crop Top: Stich your bra with a cloth to turn into a strapless crop top.
7. Turn Boring Straps Into Sexy Straps: Cut the straps. Add laces or pleated strips to it.
8. Make It Gaudy: Turn it into a shining studded bra top and wear it inside a white top or a see-through top.
9. Lace It Up! Add lace of your choice to your skin-coloured bra. Once you are done, wear it with a coat or a jacket.
10. Stitch It With Dresses: Stich your old bras with your off-shoulder or string strap dresses. It will help with adding the volume to the bust.
Let us how did these DIY ideas work out for you.
More on DIY Fashion ideas:
14 Ways To Reuse An Old T-shirt