Paris Fashion Week gave us some splendid, extravagant and jaw-dropping lookbooks. We love how the designers have transformed the entire everyday wears. Checking out Paris Fashion Week collection, got us thinking what will our favourite Bollywood divas would pick from the runway if they were to attend the show.
While they may be busy shooting, we have managed to select the suitable lookbooks from the PFA runway for the top 15 Bollywood fashionistas. We have hand-picked these as per their body types, style statement and their fashion choices. Check out which designer did your favourite fashionista get...
1. Lanvin For Aishwarya Rai: If someone can sport flirty maxi dresses effortlessly, then it's Aishwarya Rai. This is just too perfect for the actress.
2. Valentino For Mommy-to-be Kareena Kapoor Khan: This Valentino look from the Paris Fashion Week Spring 2017 is the perfect outfit for the soon-to-be mommy Kareena Kapoor. Kareena has been lauded for her effortlessly chic maternity fashion. This piece might just add the cherry on the top. An overcoat and fleeting dress are just what you need to flaunt the baby bump.
3. Rochas For Priyanka Chopra: Priyanka is curvy and she is blessed with a beautiful pair of shoulders. To show her best features off, PC should totally go for this flirty Grecian gown.
4. Rochas For Kangana Ranaut: Kangana is quirky and chic. She keeps it offbeat yet feminine. Catering to her style needs, we have picked this runway piece from Rochas PFA Spring 2017 collection.
5. Saint Laurent For Sonam Kapoor: Sonam Kapoor's style is not everyone's cup of tea. She is edgy and has a strong fashion statement. We have picked this edgy piece for her and we are sure she is going to nail this look, too.
6. Olivier Theyskens For Deepika Padukone: Considering Deepika's height and body type, this structured suit is what Deepika needs to complete her formal wardrobe.
7. Olivier Theyskens For Katrina Kaif: Katrina Kaif is an hourglass figure. She is blessed with svelte shoulders. An off-shoulder structured dress like this is what Kat needs to make a fashion statement.
8. Rochas For Anushka Sharma: Anushka is blessed with a rectangular figure. And my god! Her legs! This ultra feminine piece with sheer pleats and a bow neckline is just what Anushka is missing from her closet.
9. Dior For Alia Bhatt: This adorable yet girlish look is perfect for Alia's schoolgirl charm. If someone can pull this look, it is got to be Alia. This look lends the perfect vibe to Alia's soft subtle wardrobe.
10. Balmain For Kriti Sanon: The exhilarating silhouettes, sleek cutouts and a plunging neckline is what a figure like Kriti Sanon's needs.
11. Rochas For Prachi Desai: When we saw this, we instantly thought of Prachi Desai. She has gotten a complete makeover after getting that hair bob. Imagine how adorable she will look with that bob of hers and this outfit.
12. Dries Van Noten For Kalki Koechlin: Kalki is someone who can sport androgynous fashion like it's no big deal. And that's why we have picked this oversized satin pair for her closet.
13. Nina Ricci For Sonakshi Sinha: Bold monochrome verticle stripes paired neatly with high-waisted belts and drifting long coats. An ensemble that is a way too perfect for Sonakshi. For her body type and her style statement, this is the best-suited piece for Sona's wardrobe from the PFW Spring 2017 collection.
14. Vionnet For Ileana D'Cruz: Ileana is petite and average height. Such delicate sheer dress with a detailed neckline will look jaw-dropping on Ileana.
15. Jacquemus For Neha Dhupia: Neha Dhupia is that one Bollywood actress who loves to sport extravagant cotton dresses. And that is why, suiting her style needs, we have picked this voluminous sleeves ensemble for her.