Shimmer, dazzle, and bling - why do we all adore these during theholiday season? You go to a New Years party and all you can see is shimmer and bling. Why become gawdy when you can easily be subtle and yet sexy? Eh?
We are not saying that shimmer is bad. What we are saying is that velvet is better. This New Year's party like you own it. Be the sexy hostess or the classy friend this New Year's party. Because looking good is important and we know how to change your lookbook from sweeper girl to Cinderella.
So this time, ditch shimmer and pick velvet. And we will tell you how to style your velvet and which one to pick to make a lasting impression. Here we go...
1. Emerald Green Velvet Short Dress: If you don't get this online, you can get it stitched. Enhance its look by adding a metallic belt to it. All you need is the subtle effect of velvet and shine of metal. Now put this whole look together with an envelop clutch and black pumps.
2. Grey Tie-Up Velvet Dress: The best thing while wearing anything velvet is that you can forget your accessories. Velvet in itself is so classy that you don't need to think much. This graceful full-sleeved grey dress comes with thigh-high slit and an accentuated tie-up bow. You can easily get such gowns. Amp it up with a pair of white pumps and a white clutch.
3. Black Velvet Shirt Dress: This pick is for our bohemian girls and also for the lazy girls. A simple shirt dress properly accessorised is what you need to grab attention this New Years. Pair your black velvet dress with golden pumps and a lot of hand accessories. Don't forget your wrist watch.
4. Wine Red Velvet Top: If you're not up for a whole velvet look, you can pick a velvet top too. A spaghetti V-neckline velvet top worn over a black leather skirt is downright sexy. So if you're planning to look the sexiest the coming New Years party, opt for this top.
5. Wine Red Velvet Dress: What is better than a velvet top? A velvet dress. This spaghetti strap thigh-high slit dress means business. And that business is to make you look the hottest. Wear it with beige ankle straps.
6. White High-Neck Velvet Dress: This is for the college sweeties. You want to look cute or what your crush to pay attention to you? This is what you need. A fine white velvet dress that comes with a high-neck and feminine flare. Wear it with peep-toes and add a black boxy clutch to it.
7. Black Peterpan Collar Velvet Dress: If you think the high neck velvet dress is too formal for you, try the peter pan collar. This one, too, is for college-goers. A beautiful black velvet dress accentuated with white peter pan collar and diamond studded buttons. Make sure you wear light makeup with this dress.
8. Emerald Green Velvet Pants: If you're not the pant-lover, this one is so for you. Try emerald green pants with a lace black top. Pep it up with golden pumps. There you go, sexy girl!
9. Emerald Green Plunging Neck Velvet Dress: Get attention the moment you step out of your car. In fact, get a free entry. The plunging neckline emerald green dress comes with full sleeves and a thigh-high slit. Pair it with black and golden gladiator sandals and a black sling bag.
10. Emerald Green Pantsuit: Ditch the dresses and pick the pantsuit if you're in a mood to cross dress. Add a feminine angle to it by adding a sleek black bow tie. Pair your pantsuit with golden pumps.