Gujarati prints are famous for their fine mirror work. The small, big, round and diamond mirrors crafted finely on avariety of fabrics lend a blingy touch to ensembles. During the 9-day Dandiya season, people show off their Gujarati prints.
The venue gets overflooded with blingy, shimmery and shiny looks. We understand your love for these prints and that is why today we are going to list down 7 mirror work outfits that you can add to your Garba/ Dandiya wardrobe.
From a simple blouse to saree to lehenga, we have listed everything that you can flaunt this festive season...
1. A Mirrorwork Blouse: Flaunt a blingy blouse with a sheer insert. Make it peppy by adding a mirror work lace around the neckline. The interesting thing with such blouses is, you can wear them on almost every solid colour lehenga or saree.
2. Mirror work blouse & Maxi Skirt: Go for a monochrome traditional outfit. Add a simple maxi skirt. Pick a bright colour for this. To work around the Gujarati print, add mirror work kurti on the top. Steal the pattern style from Deepika here...
3. Mirror work Suit: Keep it simple and traditional with a mirror work suit. If you love bright hues like yellow and orange, then it's aperfect takeaway for you. A mirror work anarkali with a chudidar salwar is just what you need to jazz up roue lookbook.
4. Mirror work Kurti: So far we have only talked about tiny mirror work, but if you fancy this Gujarati print, you can go for big mirror sizes too. Try big mirrors kurti with a huge flare. Match it with a patitalasalwar.
5. Mirror work Lehenga Skirt: Instead of going for kurti, you can go for a maxi skirt for this Gujarati print. Try and keep one of the two halves simple. If you are going for heavy mirror work skirt then keep the top simple.
6. Mirror work Saree: At last, try the traditional and more convenient way to flaunt your love for this Gujarati design -- a saree. A two-toned saree with a mirrored pallu or hem is just what you need to show off your love for thefestival season.
7. Mirror work Bronze Lehenga: Go for separates with asimple and elegant look. Add a heavy mirror work choli but keep the skirt simple with diamond shaped mirror work.