Wedding season is on. Have you decided what are you going to wear this time? Or, do you still plan to go with the old lehengas? If you knew that you can get a gorgeous lehenga in your budget, are you still going to wear your old lehenga?
We love our readers and we cannot let you do that. And that is why today we have handpicked a list of lehengas under budget. You can wear it at your sister's reception, your friend's reception or any other wedding occasion.
They elegant, classy and jaw-dropping gorgeous. You'll not only love them because they are so beautiful but also because they are easy on the pocket. So here we go...
1. Th Royal Blue Lehenga: The regal lehenga comes with a detailed neckline. You can also see the intricate patchwork on the shoulders and the same work on lehenga skirt. However, the dupatta of this piece has been kept simple. This quite elegant and classy. Those who like dark hues can go for this.
This definitely a steal. Pair it with a glitter envelope clutch and wear your hair in a braided bun. This is available for only 689/-
2. The Heavily Embroidered Lehenga: If you like to go for something gaudy then go for this. It is everything that you need to wear on traditional Indian wedding. The lehenga is available in apink shade and comes with neat detailings. The intricate thread work has been done lehenga choli as well as lehenga skirt in a way that together they give a feeling of a detailed gown piece.
The sheer dupatta is embellished with heavy gold border. Don't wear it on your friend's wedding or where you don't need to not deck up a lot. You don't need to accessorise it much since it is too detailed. It is available for only 4600/-
3. The Simple Black Lehenga: If you are one of those who like to stay away from gaudy and blingy dress items, then this is made for you. A simple black lehenga that comes with a metallic gold border. Lehenga skirt comes with a floral design around the hem. The lehenga is simple and elegant. Try oxidised necklace on it. If you accessorise well, you're sure to amp up the look. It is available for only 1650/-
4. The Royal Lehenga 2: The pattern of this lehenga is same as the first one but the shade is different. The lehenga is available in abrown shade. Here, Prachi Desai has paired it with a boxy clutch. Try the same look as Prachi's and we are sure you're going to rock at thewedding you're invited to. It is available only 2294/-
5. The Fancy Lehenga: It is also a combination of black and red. But this is one a bit more amped up with its high color and lehenga skirt print. Try this with a black velvet clutch. It is available only for 4950/-
Are you ready to attend that wedding now? We bet you are.