What do you do when you're bored of repeating your skirts? Probably, donate them? Or, throw them? Even when they're quite new and in wearable condition. And then you buy a new one? Isn't it?
Well, why spend so much when you have a solution to reuse your
boring skirt again and again?
Yes. You can do it with some quick and doable tricks from this article.
To turn your old boring skirt into a brand new skirt, all you need is some time on your hands and the tricks in the article.
Keep reading...Now, what can you possibly do with a plain solid-coloured skirt that you've worn like a million time. Your friends, colleagues, know about that damn skirt. Well, a million things...
1. Add A Fringe: Don't you know these are trending these days? Buy a fringe lace and stick around the hem of your skirt. Easy, right? No sewing. No cutting.
2. Add Sequin Laces: Buy a couple of sequin laces of your choices. A combination of contrasting colours would work really well. Get golden, silver, copper, bronze shades for sure. Sew them in a horizontal pattern on your skirt. Or, vertical if you want.
3. Make A Hula Skirt: Don't you know these are trending? Parineeti Chopra was sporting one of these for a fashion magazine shoot. While that skirt could cost you around 5 grand, this homemade skirt will cost you nothing. Get fringed laces and sew them horizontally around your skirt.
4. Add Fringes: If you have a boring suede skirt to donate, don't donate it. Because you'll regret after you see this...
5. Add Lace: Tone up your black skirt by adding a sheath of lace around it.
6. Add Nautical Buttons: There is always a room for embellishments. Enhance the look by giving your skirt a nautical theme.
7. Asymmetric Skirt: If you have a long skirt, cut it sideways as shown and man! You have got yourself a brand new skirt.
8. Distress It: If you have a denim and if you are bored of wearing it, then try to distress it. And wear it with a white shirt and a broad belt.
So... did you like these tricks? Let us know by commenting below.