What do you do when you're bored of repeating your skirts? Probably, donate them? Or, throw them? Even when they're quite new and in wearable condition. And then you buy a new one? Isn't it?
Well, why spend so much when you have a solution to reuse your
boring skirt again and again?
Yes. You can do it with some quick and doable tricks from this article.
To turn your old boring skirt into a brand new skirt, all you need is some time on your hands and the tricks in the article.
Keep reading...Now, what can you possibly do with a plain solid-coloured skirt that you've worn like a million time. Your friends, colleagues, know about that damn skirt. Well, a million things...
1. Add A Fringe: Don't you know these are trending these days? Buy a fringe lace and stick around the hem of your skirt. Easy, right? No sewing. No cutting.
2. Add Sequin Laces: Buy a couple of sequin laces of your choices. A combination of contrasting colours would work really well. Get golden, silver, copper, bronze shades for sure. Sew them in ahorizontal pattern on your skirt. Or, vertical if you want.
3. Make A Hula Skirt: Don't you know these are trending? Parineeti Chopra was sporting one of these for a fashion magazine shoot. While that skirt could cost you around 5 grand, this homemade skirt will cost you nothing. Get fringed laces and sew them horizontally around your skirt.
4. Add Fringes: If you have a boring suede skirt to donate, don't donate it. Because you'll regret after you see this...
5. Add Lace: Tone up your black skirt by adding a sheath of lace around it.
6. Add Nautical Buttons: There is always a room for embellishments. Enhance the look by giving your skirt a nautical theme.
7. Asymmetric Skirt: If you have a long skirt, cut it sideways as shown and man! You have got yourself a brand new skirt.
8. Distress It: If you have a denim and if you are bored of wearing it, then try to distress it. And wear it with a white shirt and a broad belt.
So... did you like these tricks? Let us know by commenting below.