DIYs are always fun and easy. DIYS are the best ways to use waste. In better words, thebest way to turn something old into new.
We all have bathroom slippers, old chappals or sandals that we don't wear anymore. They are not broken but we are just tired of their plain look. Isn't it? The best thing that we can do to the piled up chappals is to give them away.
But no more. No more you have to throw these chappals away. Why throw them away when you can turn them into something new and better. Here are 6 ways to turn your old chappals into brand new sandals:
1. Bathroom Slipper To Beach Flip Flops: Cut the straps of your chappals and add a braided lace in place of the plastic straps. Look at the picture below for more hints...
2. Bathroom Slipper To Party-Wear Flats: Take white slippers, paste cloth to the sides of straps. Now add beads of your choice. Take a peek below for a detailed description.
3. Bathroom Slipper To Pool Party Sandals: Take old chappals, cut the straps. Cut panels from your old scarf. Fix the panels in the way shown below...
4. Old Slippers To Fancy Sandals: Take your old slippers. And roll your old scarf in the mentioned way below. Wrap your ankles and have fun.
5. Old Chappals To Flirty Sandals: You will need suede leather for this. Cut a portion of suede leather and the cut it into fringes. Paste it on your chappals like this...
6. Old Chappals To Party Gladiators: Take your old chappals or sandals. Get the same coloured laces. And the laces like the picture given below. Voila! You just made yourself gladiators.
Want more on DIY Fashion tricks? Then take a look: