Christmas is here! And Christmas parties are already marked on our calendars. While you're busy prepping up your Christmas tree, we are busy making a list of your Christmas lookbooks.
This year, we recommend you to ditch everything else except sequin. Because sequin is going to grab you attention. Take out your dumped sequin and wear it like one of the lookbooks below...
1. Wide-Legged Sequin Pants: This Christmas party, add offbeat vibes to your ensemble. Pair your white or spaghetti top with a golden sequin wide-legged pants. Who said wide-legged pants cannot be a formalwear? To further amp up the look, add a ruffled or feather-embellished clutch or sling bag to your lookbook. Wear heels with this lookbook.
2. Silver Sequin Maxi Skirts: Everything looks on point when you mix velvet and sequin. Pick a velvet top to balance out your sequin maxi skirt. Tuck in your top. Also, add an oversized envelope clutch to magnify the Christmas lookbook.
3. Silver Sequin Jumpsuit: For a jumpsuit, pick silver or golden sequin. Tone down the dazzling effect of sequin by adding a solid black clutch and black loafers like Sonam.
4. Golden Sequin Dress: This Christmas party, look like a rocker chick in a bodycon golden sequin dress. Amp up the look by adding black stocking, black pumps and a black clutch.
5. Golden Sequin Maxi Skirt: While you paired your silver sequin skirt with velvet, match your golden one with a black top, to amplify the appeal of sequin. Keep your outfit accessories free as the outfit in itself is magnified.
6. Sequin Short Skirt: This will never go out of our favourites. You can match a little golden skirt with anything. If you want to look chic, add a sweater.
7. Sequin Bodycon Dresses: If you're bored of everything else then put on the all-time-favourite sequin bodycon dress.
8. Sequin Boho Dress: Give your Christmas wardrobe an edgy touch this year. Add a loose bat sleeves sequin dress. Amp it up with a sling bag.
9. Sequin Pants With Solid Shade Shirts: Pair golden sequin pants with a solid white or black top. Add red heels to pep up the look.