Hello Brides-to-be! Looking for bridal blouse designs? Here are some interesting patterns that will make you the bride of the year. Take a quick look.
1. The Solid Red Button Down Blouse: A full sleeve solid red blouse is what every chic bride needs. If you're not up for traditional prints, heavy embroidery or intricate designs, go for this solid red lehenga with a full sleeve blouse. Make sure to rock it with fine jewellery set.
2. The Boatneck Blouse: Instead of going for a regular button down half sleeve blouse, try a different pattern for your blouse. After all, it's the wedding day, who wants to go mainstream? To amplify your bridal blouse's look, add a lace around the border.
3. The Blingy Golden Blouse: No matter what colour you pick (excluding white), golden goes with everything. So this wedding season, ditch the solid red blouseand embrace bling. A shimmery golden blouse with aback cutout is just what every bling-loving bride needs.
4. The Sabyasachi Blouse: If you love royal couture and want to show off royal motifs with your bridal couture, opt for a Sabyasachi pattern blouse. A sweetheart neckline blouse with half sleeves! Who said you cannot act like a royalty at your wedding?
5. The Printed Full Sleeves Blouse: While many brides love to go for half sleeves or cap sleeves, full sleeved blouses are rather authentic. If it's a winter wedding then you surely need this one. A printed full sleeve blouse with scoop neck.
6. The Highlighted Blouse: If you still want to go for a regular bridal blouse, do it. But highlight its border with golden lace. It will instantly amplify the appeal of your bridal blouse.
7. The Tasseled Blouse: We have spoken enough about the neckline of abridal blouse. Now, let's talk about the back. If you love sophisticated back cutouts, go for this tasseled one.
8. The Mirrored Blouse: Back of a blouse is as important as thefront. So if you've finalised the front but you're not sure about the back, take a look at this...