1. Transparent Clutch: For the rains, try something like this... a transparent plastic clutch.It's always good to show off a little of your accessories. And the best part it goes with every outfit.
2. Transparent Tote: Looking for something big? If you are someone who likes to keep more than a mobile phone and glasses in your handbag, then a tote can work for you. The plastic bag will keep your items safe and give an edgy look to your ensemble.
3: Sling Bag: It's Friday night and of course you won't leave with the transparent clutch or tote bags. Because an LBD won't match with the above two. You need a sling boxy bag. Make sure the material is water-friendly. Don't go for leather or cotton. Metal or plastic will keep your things safe.
4. Folder-Clutch: If you don't have a transparent clutch, go for the office folders. Yes, the mega size folders. Turn them into edgy hand clutches. Try different colours every day.
6. Boxy Bags: Go for boxy bags. Better if you have them in neon colours. They would match perfectly with your Friday casual outfits.
7. Canvas Handbag: If you already have a canvas bag, you can go for that as well. Easy and classy!
So which handbag are you going to show off this rainy season?
Check out more on rain fashion here: